It is not a very rare phenomenon where an application does not open, suddenly blocks or encounters problems of Android application when launching on an Android device. Many users of Android phones add to the fact that each time they try to launch an application, it continues to charge but does not work properly, as it normally should.
In such a scenario, it is obvious for Android users to look for possible solutions for such a random error so that their application loads and functions normally.
Many people are also interested in knowing the reasons why an application no longer works or why several / all applications will not open. This article will answer your question on the reasons why my application does not open on an Android telephone by listing a few probable causes of the Android application problem.
Here are all the corrections you need if an application does not open on your Android phone. Read the rest to find out why the applications will not open on your Android phone and how to do it when an application does not open.
Part 1: Why an application does not open
If you are an Android phone user and you have a problem trying to open an application on your device, you will certainly wonder “Why does my application not open ? How to do when an application does not want to open “. To answer your question and explain to you why an application does not open on your phone, here are some probable and simple reasons to make you understand the real problem.
It is appropriate to mark our generation as addicted to smartphones because we use smartphones for anything and everything. All of our important information, such as photos, videos, audio files, documents, notes, calendars, emails, etc., are stored on our phones.
This causes a major storage / space problem in our phones and the lack of storage space is one of the main reasons why an application does not open or why all applications will not open on your Android device. . To find out the amount of storage space occupied by Google Apps, access “Parameters” and select “Application Manager”.
Another possible reason for the applications to crash or why an application does not open is a possible data crash. This can happen due to an unstable Internet connection or various other interruptions in the background software.
There are many causes of the problem and no specific reason can be considered as the only reason why the applications no longer work on your Android device. There is much speculation as to why such an Android application problem occurs and persists, but it is more important to focus on how to resolve if a particular application does not open or if all applications do not open on Android.
Part 2: The quickest solution to fix the problem that the applications don’t open to Android
You have already understood “Why the application does not open?”At the beginning of this article. However, you are not satisfied with the traditional solutions making it possible to solve the application problem no longer works. We will show you how to do it when an application does not open.
Well, in such a case Dr. Fone – System Repair (Android) may turn out to be your savior. It solves the problem of updating the Android system, planting applications and the black screen of death. It is also possible to repair an insensitive or brick Android device or a blocked device in a start loop with one click.
Why doesn’t my application open? The quick fix is here!
- Super software in the area to repair Android systems.
- All the last Samsung tablets and mobiles are compatible.
- With a single-click operation, it is very easy to solve the application problems.
- No technical skills are required to use the tool.
- The high success rate for solving Samsung Android device problems.
Here is the detailed guide to repair the applications will not open using Dr. Fone – System repair (Android)
Phase 1: Preparation and connection of the Android device
Step 1: After installing and launching Dr. Fone on your computer, you must press the “System Repair” tab. Connect the Android device later.
Step 2: Press “Android Repair” located on the left panel, then on the “Start” button.
Step 3: Provide the details of your Android device in the device’s information screen. Please check the warning and press the ‘Following’ button right after.
Step 4: Enter “000000” and confirm your preferences.
Phase 2: Repair of your Android device in “Download” mode
Step 1: You must start the Android device in download mode, as this is important. The steps for this are as follows –
- Android device with a ‘Help’ button – Press the “Volume -“, ‘Help’ and ‘Food’ buttons simultaneously for 5-10 seconds after turning off the device. Then release them and click the “Volume +” button to switch to “Download” mode.
- In the absence of a ‘Help’ button – Turn off the device, then hold down the “Volume -“, ‘Bixby’ and ‘Power’ buttons for 5-10 seconds. Press the “Volume Increase” button after releasing all the buttons to switch to “Download” mode.
Step 2: Press the ‘Following’ button to download the Android microsoftware.
Step 3: Once Dr. Fone – System Repair (Android) checks the downloaded microsoftware, it starts to repair the application and will not solve the problem.
Part 3: 3 Solutions to be corrected if a particular application does not open.
In this segment, we will discuss the 3 best ways to help you solve the problem if only a particular application does not open / launch / do not run and takes an indefinite time to load.
1. Update the application
It is always advisable to keep your Android software and your applications up to date and you must constantly check for any updates that may be available on the Google Play Store.
Follow the steps below to update the application that does not open on your phone:
• Visit Google Play Store on your Android phone.
• Now select “My Game Applications” from the main menu.
• In this step, you can click “Update everything” to update all applications for which an update is available or manually select the applications you want to update.
Once the application is updated, close all applications and tabs in the background. Now try to start the app once more. If it opens, your problem is solved. If not, don’t worry because there are more ways to help you.
2. Force the cessation of the application
Closeing the app completely that won’t open on your phone is a good idea. To make sure there are no background operations related to the App, you must “Stop it”. Doing this is extremely simple and all you need to do is follow the steps listed below:
• Visit “Parameters” on your phone.
• Click on “Applications” to see a list of all applications on your Android phone.
• Select the application that does not open.
• Now click on “Stop” as shown below.
3. Clear the cache and application data
This method solves the Android application problem to a large extent by erasing the content of the unnecessary application of your device.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below carefully to erase all of the cache and application data. :
• Visit “Parameters” and select “applications”.
• In the list of applications that appears, select the application that does not open.
• Now press “Clear the cache” and “Clear the data” directly or under “Storage” ”.
Part 4: Common solution if all applications do not open on Android
In this segment, we will discuss solutions to the problem if all your applications do not open. They are simple and easy to follow and resolve the error in no time.
1. Updates to Android
First of all, it is very important to keep your Android software up to date at all times because an old version of Android might not support new applications or updates of applications.
To update your software:
• Visit “Parameters” and continue down.
• Now select “About the phone”.
• From the options available on the screen, press “System update”
• In this step, if you are invited to perform an update, follow the instructions given and do so.
Updating your Android software solves most of your problems. This method may sound strange, but works wonderfully with regard to application issues.
2. Restart the phone
Restarting your Android device to correct an error may seem like the old school, but it certainly works well when your applications don’t open. Restarting your phone is quite simple. All you need to do is:
• Press the power button at length.
• Now click on “Redemark”.
Your phone will restart automatically and once it does, you can try to start the application. You can also restart your Android phone by pressing the power button for about 15-20 seconds.
3. Reset factory settings
This method is a bit tedious and should be the last on your list. In addition, make sure you take a backup of all your data and contents stored on your Android phone and this solution will completely erase your phone by doing like a new smartphone.
To reset your Android phone, carefully follow the instructions below:
• Visit “Parameters” to find the “Safeguarding and Reset” option as indicated in the screenshot below.
• Now click on “factory data reset” “re-initialize the device” “erase everything”
Your phone will now restart and will need to configure from scratch.
“How to do it when an application does not open” is a question asked by many users of Android phones who fear that the problem will arise due to a virus attack or a system failure. However, this is not the case. The reason for the error on the surface is quite minor and can be fixed by you, sitting at home, without resorting to any kind of technical or external assistance. The solutions listed above are easy to understand and do not take much time!